Paint Protection Film
Here at Auto Wax Works, we use only the best products to ensure the highest quality finish for our customers. That is why we have become a certified installer of Xpel’s Ultimate paint protection film and are now offering this amazing product to our customers.
“Constructed from a combination of advanced elastomeric polymers, XPEL ULTIMATE’s special clear coat not only prevents the film from discoloring due to contamination and ultra-violet radiation, but also heals itself from swirl marks and light scratches that can occur through ordinary washing and drying or daily driving.
Contaminants like bug splatter, bird droppings, sap and road tar wipe off XPEL ULTIMATE’s super-slick surface with a cloth, while scuffs and light scratches in the surface of the film disappear within minutes in the heat of the sun or the warmth of your garage—leaving your car pristine and the protective film like new.
And this level of protection comes without compromise. The mirror smooth finish of XPEL ULTIMATE ensures that no unwanted texture, commonly referred to as “orange-peel,” is added to the appearance of your car, leaving the protected surface indistinguishable from the factory paint.
The enhanced workability of XPEL’s adhesive allows the film to be contoured around the most complex surfaces without distortion—which means you show off a perfect finish, not seams, wrinkles, and ripples. XPEL ULTIMATE also comes with a full 10-year warranty against yellowing, discoloration, peeling, cracking and hazing.”
- To guarantee the finest finish, we employ a five-stage application process:
- Firstly, we thoroughly clean the exterior of the car.
- Secondly, we remove any contaminants embedded in the paintwork using a clay bar.
- We then apply our expertise in vehicle paint correction and machine polish the areas specified for protecting. This ensures that your paintwork is at its best prior to protecting it.
- We then apply Xpel’s ultimate paint protection film using Xpel’s certified methods to guarantee a perfect finish. This includes wrapping the film around exterior details, such as parking sensors, air ducts, headlamp washers and other design elements. We then wrap the edges of the film into the bodywork to hide them from view.
Once the film has been applied, we then conduct a final clean and wax the area to protect the film.
Standard kit – From £650
Our standard kit offers protection for areas that are at the greatest risk of damage. Our standard kit covers side mirrors, and partially covers the bonnet and front wings.
Full front kit – From £1200
Our Full front kit covers the bonnet, front wings, front bumper and wing mirrors. This kit ensures that the most at risk areas are fully protected, keeping your vehicle in pristine condition.
Complete kit – From £3000
Our Complete kit offers the ultimate protection, covering the complete car to give you peace of mind your pride and joy is fully protected.
For a no obligations quote, call Charles on 01869 320571.